Equity literacy and psychological safety, not behaviorism and mindset marketing.
On Twitter, that’s one line standing alone. On a blog, a reductionist aphorism can show its work.
Equity Literacy and Structural Ideology
- Equity Literate Education: Fix Injustice, Not Kids
- Design is Tested at the Edges: Intersectionality, The Social Model of Disability, and Design for Real Life
- Tech Regrets, Structural Ideology, and the Addiction Metaphor
- structural ideology > deficit ideology
- Bringing Safety to the Serendipity in Digital Pedagogy
- Classroom UX: Designing for Pluralism
- Projects, Teams, and Psychological Safety
- Affinity Groups, Psychological Safety, and Inclusion
Behaviorism and Mindset Marketing
- Mindset Marketing, Behaviorism, and Deficit Ideology
- Behaviorism, Compliance, and the Subversiveness of Autistic Pride
- Inspiration Porn, Mindset Marketing, and Deficit Ideology
- Cambridge Analytica, Mindset Marketing, and Behaviorism
- When Grit Isn’t Enough
- We don’t need your mindset marketing.